A lot is being said about SEO these days. But as we understand more and more about how SEO and link building works, a lot of questions arise at the same time, especially because we want the best results, as soon as possible, and without any risk.
Many people and businesses will consider hiring backlink building companies to take care of the job for them. An SEO expert will know the details and techniques for keyword link building, but you should always know what exactly you are paying for and if it is the right investment for you.
So, before you google “cheap link building” and go with the first search result, consider these few things!
Link building pricing, how does it work?
First, take into account that link building on its own won’t rank your site or business on top. Link building should be a part of a global SEO, content and digital marketing strategy. So often, link building packages prices are included in the budget for that general campaign.
However, that is not always the case, and you may need to hire a link building services company separately.
When you pay for a SEO backlink service, you’re usually paying for:
- Keyword research
- Content strategy
- Finding relevant sites and publishers for links
- Outreach campaign
Expensive ≠ good, and affordable link building ≠ bad
Not always, at least! Choosing the best SEO link building services can be tricky when you have one agency offering really expensive SEO link building packages, and another offering very affordable link building – and, well, everything in between.
Prices in SEO link building packages vary greatly. This can be overwhelming. There will be companies trying to overcharge you (this is why you should always do the homework and learn a little bit about how link building works) and others will turn out to be scams.
There are affordable link building services offering reliable, strong results. Beyond the price, you should always check the company’s background: many years in the business, a high number of clients, reviews and testimonials.
What to avoid in link building?
- SEO gigs on freelance or outsourcing platforms, where backgrounds can’t be checked, sometimes (many times!) end badly. Especially when they are suspiciously Instead, try looking for an experienced team to get backlinks.
- PBN link building packages. These work as a group of websites that exist for the sole purpose of linking to your website, like a “link farm”. Not only is there a real chance that this strategy won’t work; but, moreover, Google does not approve and could penalize and ban your website.
- Trying to do the whole thing yourself. Manual link building requires a lot of effort, time and know-how for the right plan and strategy. Sometimes those efforts won’t go in the right direction, and you’ll realize when it’s too late. However, there are a few things you can do!
Link building strategies on a budget
If you stumble across a “cheap link building” or “free link building” ad, be extra cautious. This is almost always a scam and not only will not help your site’s authority; it can backfire and damage it for good.
But there are a few things you can do to help your link building if you’re on a budget, helping the SEO strategy and lowering the costs of link building services:
- Guest blogging: Find the right blogs in your niche and reach out for a backlink opportunity.
- Promote your site on Social profiles like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Rumor has it that Google will start counting these social signals as quality points for your website.
- Interact with other blogs, for example, leaving comments with a “casual” link to your blog or website. Don’t abuse this technique, though!
- Free giveaways with links to your site.
Affordable link building packages do exist
In conclusion: a link building campaign is a lot of work and even though there are a few things you can do yourself, it’s always a good idea to get help from a SEO link building company. These SEO link building packages will appear in different price ranges from very expensive to very cheap. Beyond the price, trust their reputation: For example, GetBackLinks.net has some affordable link building services and has been in the industry for more than 11 years, serving more than one hundred thousand customers.